Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully
A. Definitions and Interpretation
1. In these Terms and Conditions, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
2. Please note that only the English version of the Terms & Conditions is legally binding. Any translations that are provided are purely for your convenience. In the event of discrepancy between a translation and the English version of the stated Terms & Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
B. TF Site
1. The Terms govern the use of the TF Site, which are powered and operated by Travelfusion, who is also the owner of the TF Site.
2. The TF Site is a travel search service for air, rail and hotel which aggregates data and results from different Suppliers and enables both the Referrals and/or the Assisted Bookings with the Suppliers.
3. The Terms apply as between you, the User of the TF Site, and Travelfusion, the owner of this TF Site. Please ensure that you have read the Terms carefully and that you understand the Terms.
4. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by the Terms is deemed to occur upon your first use of the TF Site. If you do not agree to be bound by the Terms, you should stop using the TF Site immediately.
5. You confirm by accepting these Terms that you are at least 18 years old.
6. It is your responsibility to make any and all arrangements necessary in order to access the TF Site.
7. These Terms may be modified and updated from time to time. Your use of the TF Site will be subject to the Terms in effect at the time of your use.
8. Travelfusion is not under any obligation to update the TF Site and may update or change it at any time at Travelfusion’s sole discretion. The Content may be out of date at any time.
9. Access to the TF Site is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. Travelfusion may alter, suspend, close or discontinue the TF Site (or any part of it) at any time, indefinitely and without any notice. Travelfusion will not be liable to you in any way if the TF Site (or any part of it) is unavailable at any time and for any period.
C. Use of Content
1. All Content on the TF Site belong to Travelfusion or its licensors.
2. Your use of and access to the TF Site does not grant any licence or right to use any of the Content.
3. You may retrieve and display the TF Content for your personal, non-commercial use only on a computer screen, PDA or mobile telephone, print individual pages on paper (but not photocopy them) and store such pages in electronic form on disk or on your mobile telephone (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network). Except as expressly set out above, you may not reproduce, transmit, modify, store, archive or in any way commercially exploit any of the TF Content.
4. You are responsible for all use of the TF Site by you and by anyone you allow to use the TF Site, as well as anyone whom you allow access to your bookings / travel details.
5. If you opt to receive messages or any communications from the TF Site directly to your mobile device or e-mail address, you alone are responsible for ensuring that we have your current mobile number and your e-mail details are up to date. We are not responsible or liable for sending information to an out of date mobile number or e-mail address, or to a mobile number or e-mail address that are not currently in use. Any such messages or communications are deemed to be given and delivered after the lapse of 24 hours of sending.
6. Travelfusion has the right at any time at its sole discretion and without notice to restrict, suspend or terminate your use of all or any part of the TF Site and the TF Content.
7. You will be responsible to Travelfusion, its directors, officers, employees, representatives, providers, affiliates, Suppliers and any third parties connected with Travelfusion for any expenses, losses or any costs of whatsoever nature arising out of or in any way connected with your breach of the Terms or the agreements in the Terms; your use of or access to the TF Site and the TF Content.
D. Data Protection
2. Travelfusion treats the security of the TF Site with utmost importance. Travelfusion is constantly considering ways in which it can safeguard the personal details of users, prevent unauthorised access to the TF Site and prevent unauthorised alteration of user-generated content.
E. Intellectual Property
1. Travelfusion retains any, and all, rights to the TF Site and the Content Subject to the exceptions in paragraph 2 below, all Content included on the TF Site and Website, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software, is the property of Travelfusion, our affiliates, suppliers or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and International intellectual property and other laws. Furthermore all copyright, trade marks, design rights, database rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on the TF Site belongs to Travelfusion and/or third parties. You are not granted any right or licence to use any trade mark, design right, database right, copyright or any other right regarding the content in and on any site owned or controlled by Travelfusion or any other third party.
2. Unless otherwise expressly indicated, all intellectual property rights including, but not limited to, copyright and trademarks in product / services images and descriptions, belong to the Suppliers or distributors of such services and products as may be applicable.
3. No expressed or implied license or right of any kind is granted to you regarding the Use of the TF Site, or any part thereof, including any right to obtain possession of any source code, data or other technical material relating to the TF Site. Any work product, developments, inventions, technology or materials provided by Travelfusion when you are using the TF Site or any Services are exclusively owned by Travelfusion. You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the TF Site or the Website. You shall not alter and/or decompile the software used by Travelfusion for the provision of the Services and operation of the TF Site. You shall not make copies of such software. Travelfusion, in its sole discretion, may use all or any comments and suggestions, whether written or oral, provided by you in connection with use of the Services and/or the TF Site.
F. Fees due to Travelfusion
1. Travelfusion shall be entitled to charge such reasonable fees as it considers appropriate which shall be referred to as:
a) the "Booking Fee" where the Assisted Bookings or the Referrals or such other services such as insurance or luggage handling are provided by Travelfusion on the TF Site or any of Travelfusion customer sites; and
b) the "Handling Fee" which shall also include Travelfusion charging a mark up for any travel related services such as insurance, bookings or luggage handling on TF Site or any other Travelfusion customer site.
2. These fees will be included in the quotes for the trip and the total amount for the trip will be clearly visible.
3. Such fees will either be billed directly by Travelfusion or the User’s card will either be billed by each of the Suppliers and Travelfusion or just by Travelfusion.
G. Standard (non-tfConnect) Assisted Bookings
1. Only persons aged 18 years or older may book with the Suppliers.
2. When you use the TF Site to make searches or to make any type of bookings, then such use of the TF Site will be subject to these Terms.
3. Any booking requests you submit through the TF Site or any bookings you make through the TF Site, irrespective of whether you use a Travelfusion form or the appropriate Supplier’s form, will be subject to the terms and conditions of the appropriate Suppliers, including its conditions of carriage and any other terms that you may view in the course of the booking process. The Suppliers’ terms and conditions may contain provisions on passengers’ transportation and baggage (including dangerous goods), cancellations, rebooking or refunds, payment, delays, annulments and denied boarding, liability, as well as additional booking and fare rules.
4. The contract for any booking requests you submit or any bookings you make through the TF Site is between you and the Supplier, including its conditions of carriage and any other terms that you may view in the course of the booking process. It is your responsibility to comply with the Suppliers’ terms and conditions. Travelfusion is not a party to this contract and it only acts as an intermediary. It is only contractually obliged to pass your booking request to the required Suppliers (for example the airline, hotel, or rail company) that is available on the TF Site. It does not provide travel services or any booking-related services, and it has no control whether your booking request is accepted by the Suppliers that are available on the TF Site.
5. It is your responsibility to familiarise yourself and comply with the Suppliers’ terms and conditions. You agree to abide with the appropriate Suppliers’ terms and conditions with regards to any booking requests you submit to them, any bookings you make with them and any purchases you make from them. Each Supplier has its own rules and regulations and if these not observed or complied with, the Suppliers could refuse travel. Travelfusion does not have any control over any such matters.
6. You can only make a booking request for the services provided by the Suppliers which are made available on the TF Site.
7. Please note that when you complete the required fields of the booking request screen on the TF Site, and when you submit the booking request by clicking on the "Book" button, you will be making a binding booking request to the appropriate Supplier. You will at the same time enter into an agreement with Travelfusion whereby you authorise Travelfusion to pass your booking request information through to the appropriate Supplier.
8. Prior to completing and submitting your booking request, you should carefully check all of the information that you have entered.
9. All booking confirmations and tickets will only be issued electronically and these will be sent directly to you by the appropriate Supplier.
10. All Supplier related queries on the bookings must be referred by you directly to the appropriate Supplier and not to Travelfusion You must refer to the Supplier’s terms and conditions and visit its website for any information you require about your booking, details on your Supplier and its liability for injuries, damages or delays. Please contact the Supplier for additional information about your booking. A link to the Supplier’s terms and conditions on its website is usually provided during the booking process.
11. Since all bookings will be confirmed by the Suppliers via e-mail or to your mobile phone, it is your sole responsibility to ensure that your e-mail address and mobile numbers are kept updated at all times and you notify the Supplier of any changes.
12. Each Supplier has its own rules and regulations with regards to but not limited to the following important matters referred to in paragraph 13 below, which, if you do not observe and comply with, you may be refused to be allowed to travel. Please contact the Supplier directly if you have any questions. These matters may vary for every Supplier and can be found in Suppliers’ terms and conditions which you must read as your booking will be subject to each Supplier’s terms and conditions.
13. Travelfusion does not have any control over or dealings with any of these matters :
a) Documents that you must show to prove your right of carriage, travel, stay, etc. It is your responsibility to be in possession of all necessary and valid travel documents for your journey / travel / stay, etc., as well as any necessary identification documentation.
b) Cancellations and changes to any bookings that you book through the TF Site are subject to the Suppliers reserving the right to make changes to the schedules and cancel confirmed bookings. Please contact the Suppliers directly if you have any questions or would like to cancel or make changes to your booking. Travelfusion does not have any control over such matters and is not responsible for such schedule changes or cancellations.
c) Carriage, check-in closing times, etc. which must be observed, failing which you may be refused to be allowed to travel or stay.
d) You are solely responsible for checking in online in advance as required by the Suppliers.
e) It is your responsibility to ensure that you catch your flight or train and any relevant flight or train connections. We are not responsible for any issues arising from you missing your flight or train, or any flight or train connections and/or taking an incorrect flight or train.
f) Baggage as Suppliers may impose extra fees for checked, oversized or excess baggage that is not included in the payment of the total price made at time of the booking through the Site. You are solely responsible for and accept the risk for the checking in of such baggage required for each leg of your travel journey. When changing planes or trains, you may need to collect your luggage which will have to personally checked it in for the next flight or train, if you do not use any transfers provided in the airports or the rail companies.
g) Travelfusion does not provide or deal with any refunds relating to the Suppliers and should be claimed directly from the Suppliers, unless Travelfusion acted as full merchant for the whole transaction.
14. You must provide the Suppliers with complete, accurate and correct information and all data necessary to complete any bookings, especially the information and data (including personal data) necessary for the complying with any Suppliers’ terms and conditions, for billing and issuing tickets (itinerary, delivery etc.), requested from you during the booking or any time before or after. It is your responsibility to ensure that all information is correct and updated at the time of the booking and/or travel. We are not responsible for any damages, additional cost or any other issues or complications, which may arise as a result of your failure to provide complete and accurate information.
15. Your ticket(s) purchased from the Suppliers will be sent to your e-mail box at the e-mail address that you entered in the on-line order form during the booking process using the TF Site. It is necessary that you enter your e-mail address in a correct and unabbreviated form. Travelfusion is not liable for faulty delivery or non-delivery of e-ticket(s), if caused by circumstances on your part such as entering an incorrect e-mail address or incorrect e-mail settings. You must notify all the Suppliers included in your trip and Travelfusion of any changes to your contact information that may affect the delivery of any ticket(s). Please note that ticket(s) in paper form will not be sent to you, so please ensure you print out the ticket(s), boarding pass(es), visa(s), copy of passport and/or other travel documents required by the Suppliers and/or relevant authorities and take them with you.
H. tfConnect Assisted Bookings
1. The TF Site looks for better deals by combining return-trip tickets issued by different Suppliers for each leg of travel. Because two or more tickets will be issued, different rules and policies (for example, for baggage fees, change fees, and refunds) may apply for each segment of travel. Any changes made to one of your tickets will not affect the other tickets (for example, if your initial flight is cancelled by either you or the Supplier, the other Suppliers with whom you booked your return flight is not obligated to issue a refund or change your itinerary). You are responsible for complying with each Supplier's terms and conditions, which may differ (for example, check-in times and limits on baggage size/weight). Please carefully review the terms and conditions of each Supplier’s contract before booking, and ensure that you complete the booking requirements for all the required tickets. Because fares change frequently, please check that both of the listed fares are still available before proceeding with your bookings. If you are travelling internationally, you may need to provide proof that you have a return flight at check in and at immigration. You may want to print both of your ticket confirmations before starting travel.
2. In the instances where you use the TF Site to book any tfConnect trip which includes two flight tickets purchased separately from either different or the same Supplier(s), such bookings are made in accordance with the appropriate Suppliers’ terms and conditions, and the following shall also apply:
a) If you purchase any luggage, other than hand luggage, which will be an additional cost, you will be solely responsible for and accept the risk for the checking in and re-checking in of such luggage as required by each of your Suppliers for each leg of your travel journey;
b) You are responsible for the checking in online in advance of your travel as required by your Suppliers for each leg of your travel journey and you must where possible use Airport Transfer provided to reach the second leg of your journey;
c) In the event the scheduled arrival time of the flight on the first leg of your journey is delayed and arrives after the departure of the flight on the planned second leg of journey, PASSENGERS MUST CALL TRAVELFUSION ON:
General Office Number: +44 (0) 2070 616 323 (Business Hours GMT 09:00 hours to 16:00 hours Mondays to Fridays excluding public holidays) or
Out of Office Hours Number: +44 (0) 2033272879 (24 hours/7days)
and Travelfusion may at its option use its reasonable endeavours to arrange the next available cheapest flight option which could be for up to an 8-hour window including overnight stay (or including a connecting flight if required) provided the cost of the new flight (including any connecting flight) does not exceed US$3,000 (Three Thousand US Dollars). This shall not apply where any of the flights are affected by an event or events that has or have occurred which could not have been avoided even if all reasonable measures had been taken. Failure to call Travelfusion will result in the User needing to make their own alternative travel arrangements to complete their journey.
I. Payments and Additional Charges
1. Any and all monies are due for payment at the time of the booking / order.
2. Where for the purposes of processing any payment for a booking Travelfusion will charge a Booking or Handling fee and the payments to the Suppliers, and Travelfusion may, at its sole discretion, either pass the payment details you submit directly to the Suppliers or act as the Merchant of Record. So the debit or credit card you submit for the payment of the booking will be used to fund the payment made by Travelfusion to the appropriate Suppliers in certain cases at Travelfusion’s sole discretion.
3. Travelfusion will be entitled to retain any fees it receives for acting as the Merchant of Record for processing the payment transactions and any refunds. In such cases as well, Travelfusion will be acting as an intermediary and will not be a party to any contract between you and the Suppliers. The contract will only be between you and the Supplier. All bookings made in this manner will be subject to the terms and conditions of the appropriate Suppliers, including its conditions of carriage and any other terms that you may view in the course of the booking process.
4. Please note that the following additional costs and charges may be payable by you which may or may not be included in the total price paid at the time of the booking through the TF Site or the Website:
a) As part of the booking process, you will be asked to select your preferred method of payment. Some of the methods of payment may be subject to an extra additional fee to cover the costs the company (such as Travelfusion, travel provider, card company and other third party) may incur in collecting the payment as a result of using a certain method of payment. You will be informed of any additional fee for your chosen payment method prior to submitting your booking request.
b) You may be charged by the travel providers for additional services. For example, airlines can charge for services such as airport check-in, preferred seating, in-flight entertainment (if available), food, drink and snacks, etc. Any charges for these additional services are not included in the price of your booking as displayed on the TF Site unless explicitly provided otherwise, and must be arranged with and paid to the airline directly.
c) Extra fees for checked, oversized or excess baggage may be imposed by the Suppliers and these fees are not included in the total price made at time of the booking through the TF Site and will need to be paid directly to the Supplier by you.
When changing planes or trains, you need to collect your luggage and have to personally check it in for the next flight or train, if you do not use any transfers provided in the airports or the railway companies / stations.
5. For Baggages as Suppliers may impose extra fees for checked, oversized or excess baggages that are not included in the payment of the total price made at time of the booking through the Site. You are solely responsible for and accept the risk for the checking in of such baggage required for each leg of your travel journey. When changing planes or trains, you may need to collect your baggage and have to personally check it in for the next flight or train, if you do not use any transfers provided in the airports or the railway companies / stations.
J. Links to Other Websites
The TF Site or the Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Travelfusion or that of its affiliates. Travelfusion assumes no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaims liability for any and all forms of losses or damages arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on The TF Site or the Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
K. Use of Communications Facilities and the TF Site
1. When using the enquiry form, booking request, reservation or booking form or any other system on the TF Site you should do so in accordance with the following rules:
a) You must not use obscene or vulgar language;
b) You must not submit Content that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable. This includes, but is not limited to, Content that is abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, ageist, sexist or racist;
c) You must not submit Content that is intended to promote or incite violence;
d) It is advised that submissions are made using the English language as we may be unable to respond to enquiries submitted in any other languages;
e) The means by which you identify yourself must not violate these Terms and Conditions or any applicable laws;
f) You must not impersonate other people, particularly employees and representatives of Travelfusion or our affiliates; and
g) You must not use our TF Site for unauthorised mass-communication such as “spam” or “junk mail”.
2. You acknowledge that Travelfusion reserves the right to monitor and may retain copies of any and all information and /or communications received by / made to Travelfusion or using the TF Site.
3. You acknowledge that any information you send to Travelfusion through the TF Site or post on any forums/chat or similar may be modified by Travelfusion in any way and you hereby waive your moral right to be identified as the author of such information. Any restrictions Travelfusion may wish to place upon your use of such information must be communicated to Travelfusion in advance and Travelfusion reserves the right to reject such terms and associated information.
1. In order to use the Services on and to use the facilities provided by the TF Site, you are required to create an Account which will contain certain personal details and Payment Information which may vary based upon your use of the TF Site as Travelfusion may not require payment information until you wish to make a purchase and/or a booking. By continuing to use this Website you represent and warrant that:
a) all information you submit is accurate and truthful;
b) you have permission to submit Payment Information where permission may be required; and
c) you will keep this information accurate and up-to-date.
Your creation of an Account is further affirmation of your representation and warranty.
2. It is recommended that you do not share your Account details, particularly your username and password. Travelfusion accepts no liability for any losses or damages incurred as a result of your Account details being shared by you. If you use a shared computer, it is recommended that you do not save your Account details in your internet browser.
3. If you have reason to believe that your Account details have been obtained by another without consent, you should contact Travelfusion immediately to suspend your Account and cancel any unauthorised bookings, orders or payments that may be pending. Please be aware that bookings, orders or payments cannot be cancelled by Travelfusion after the provision of Services has commenced, or where a booking has been confirmed, an order has been completed or payments have been made. In the event that an unauthorised provision commences prior to your notifying us of the unauthorised nature of the booking, order or payment, Travelfusion accepts no liability or responsibility and you should make contact with the third party service provider detailed in the Purchase Information.
4. When choosing your username you are required to adhere to the terms set out above in Paragraph K. Any failure to do so could result in the suspension and/or deletion of your Account.
M. Termination and Cancellation
1. Either Travelfusion or you may terminate your Account. If Travelfusion terminates your account, you will be notified by e-mail and an explanation for the termination will be provided if possible. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to terminate without giving reasons.
2. If Travelfusion terminates your Account, any current or pending bookings, orders or payments on your Account will be cancelled where possible and provision of Services will not commence.
3. Travelfusion reserves the right to cancel bookings, orders or payments, without stating the reasons, for any reason prior to processing payment or commencing Services provision.
4. If bookings, orders or payments are cancelled for any reason prior to commencement of Services provision you will need to contact the Suppliers with regards to applying for refund of any monies paid in relation to those purchases.
5. If you terminate your Account any non-completed bookings, orders or payments will be cancelled and you will need to contact the suppliers with regards to applying for refund of any monies paid in relation to those purchases.
6. Travelfusion may terminate your access to and use of the TF Site if Travelfusion considers you to be in breach of or not observing or complying with any of the Terms.
1. Travelfusion does not control or own the Suppliers that can be accessed through the TF Site. The airline, rail, hotel or any of the travel product is owned, controlled or made available by the Suppliers and/or a third party. These Suppliers alone are responsible for the content of their products. Travelfusion is not responsible for the content of any external sites.
2. All bookings will be made with the Suppliers. If the booking is made through a booking agent, the booking agent will be the agent of the Suppliers. Travelfusion has no responsibility for the booking or the travel product because it has no involvement in producing any of the products and services which comes from the Suppliers and has no involvement in providing the services and/or travel products that you book, which are also provided by the Suppliers.
3. As Travelfusion is not a Supplier, it does not set the prices of the travel product and is not able to warrant or guarantee the prices displayed on the TF Site. Prices will frequently and constantly be changed and you should always check whether the price asked for a booking is the one you expected. Some travel products may also be sold in a different currency which does not match a pre-set currency or a currency chosen by you for the display of the search results. Any currency conversion details on the TF Site is for information purposes only and should not be relied upon as accurate and real time; actual rates may vary and your payment provider (e.g. your credit card company or Travelfusion where it acts as the merchant of payment) may charge conversion fees and apply another date’s currency rate.
4. Travelfusion reserves the right to change the TF Site and the Services from time to time and as deemed necessary by Travelfusion.
5. Travelfusion reserves the right to exercise discretion with respect to any cessation of or alterations to Services. Such discretion to be exercised only within the confines of the law.
O. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
1. Although Travelfusion has taken reasonable steps to provide you with access to adequate and correct travel information, Travelfusion cannot provide any warranties or guarantees of any kind, including but not limited to the accuracy, title, security, non-infringement, integrity or quality of such information. You must bear the risks associated with the use of a global network like the Internet, message boards and listings.
2. Whilst reasonable efforts will be made to ensure that all information on the TF Site is correct or all descriptions of Services available from any Suppliers are up to date, Travelfusion is not responsible for any differences, errors, mis-statements or variations or that the TF Site and the Services are up to date. Travelfusion also makes no warranty or guarantee that the TF Site and the Content will be accurate, complete, comprehensive or up to date; will meet your requirements, apply to your circumstances or that the quality will meet your expectations or be satisfactory; that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure; or that it will be available on an uninterrupted, error-free, secure and timely basis; or that any results obtained from your use of the TF Site or any Services provided through the TF Site will be accurate or reliable.
3. Since the information accessible through the TF Site is provided by a number of travel sources, Travelfusion cannot give any warranties, conditions or guarantees of any kind in respect of the Content, software or services available through the TF Site. In particular, Travelfusion, its directors, officers, employees, representatives, Suppliers, providers, affiliates and any third parties connected with Travelfusion hereby expressly exclude, are not liable for and disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following:
a) incompatibility of the TF Site and services with any of your equipment, software of telecommunications links;
b) errors or interruptions of the TF Site or services;
c) unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the TF Content;
d) inadequacy of the TF Site and services to meet your requirements or expectations;
e) any loss or damage to, or viruses that may affect your computer equipment, computer programmes, data or material as the result of your access to and/or use of the TF Site;
f) any act of god, accident, delay
4. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Travelfusion accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the TF Site or any information contained therein or in the Content, or arising out of the incorrect provision of Services or out of reliance on incorrect information included on the TF Site. Users should be aware that they use the TF Site and the Content at their own risk.
5. You agree that your only recovery for any losses or damages that you suffer as a result of your access to and use of the TF Site, your downloading or use of the Content, and your exclusive remedy (except in cases of death or personal injury caused by Travelfusion’s negligence), shall be limited to the direct damages you actually suffer as a result of your use of the TF Site up to a limit of £50.
6. Nothing in the Terms excludes or limits your rights as a consumer in the case of an individual.
7. Any products or options offered by the Suppliers which are displayed on or through the TF Site does not in any way imply, suggest, or constitute any recommendation, sponsorship with or approval by Travelfusion of the Suppliers or their products or such options, or any affiliation between any the Suppliers and Travelfusion.
8. You agree that Travelfusion is in no way responsible for the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of information it may obtain from the Suppliers. When you book travel products with the Suppliers through the TF Site, the Suppliers are responsible for the booking and/or the products and all liability associated therewith, and not Travelfusion. Your dealings with any of the Suppliers accessed through the TF Site is at your own risk, and Travelfusion will have no liability with respect to the acts, omissions, errors, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any of the Suppliers or for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting from your dealings with any of the Suppliers.
10. No part of the TF Site is intended to constitute advice and the Content should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
11. No part of the TF Site is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance.
12. Whilst Travelfusion uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, all Users are advised to take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
13. Nothing in the Terms excludes or restricts Travelfusion’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on the part of Travelfusion.
14. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the Terms adhere strictly with the relevant provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977, in the event that any of the Terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining Terms. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
15. Travelfusion is not liable for any damage, harm or loss arising out of any actions or omissions of any Suppliers or other third parties. Neither is Travelfusion liable for any damage, harm or loss arising out of your actions or omissions that are contrary to the Terms.
3. If you wish to opt-out of our placing cookies onto your computer or device, please insert description of opt-out methods e.g. "check the alternative acceptance box for these terms and conditions", "adjust your internet browser's settings to restrict cookies as detailed in your internet browser's help menu", etc. You may also wish to delete cookies which have already been placed. For instructions on how to do this, please consult your internet browser’s help menu.
Q. Changes to the Service and these Terms and Conditions
Travelfusion reserves the right to change the TF Site, the Website, the Content or these Terms and Conditions at any time. You will be bound by any changes to the Terms and Conditions from the first time you use the TF Site following the changes. If Travelfusion is required to make any changes to Terms and Conditions by law, these changes will apply automatically to any orders currently pending in addition to any orders placed by you in the future.
R. Availability of the TF Site
1. The TF Site is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. No warranty is given that the TF Site will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by law no warranties are provided (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
2. Travelfusion accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the TF Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
S. No Waiver
In the event that any party to the Terms fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
T. Previous Terms
In the event of any conflict between these Terms and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
U. Third Party Rights
Nothing in these Terms shall confer any rights upon any third party.
1. All notices / communications shall be given to us by email, details of which will be supplied on request. Such notice will be deemed to be received the day of sending if the email is received in full on a business day and on the next business day if the email is sent on a weekend or public holiday.
2. Travelfusion may from time to time send you information about our products and/or services. If you do not wish to receive such information, please let us know.
W. Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions and the relationship between you and Travelfusion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and Travelfusion and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
X. Miscellaneous Matters
1. The Terms, together with those agreements made a part of the Terms by reference, make up the entire agreement between you and Travelfusion relating to your use of the TF Site, and replace any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding your use of the TF Site.
2. You may not assign, delegate, sub-licence or otherwise transfer any of your rights or obligations under the Terms. Travelfusion may assign its rights and duties under the Terms providing that your rights under the Terms are not prejudiced.
3. If any provision of the Terms is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of the Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
4. Failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under the Terms does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
5. Your reservations, bookings and purchases of travel services or products through the TF Site will be subject to the terms and conditions that will apply to the appropriate Suppliers, which you will observe and comply with.
6. We may not be able to respond to any of your comments and questions. Please note that we assume no responsibility for reviewing unsolicited ideas for our business (like product or advertising ideas) and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities between those ideas and materials that may appear in future Travelfusion sites or programmes. Please also remember that you are responsible for whatever material you submit, including its reliability, originality, and copyright. Please do not reveal trade secrets or other confidential information in your messages. Any and all rights to materials submitted to us become the exclusive property of Travelfusion.
7. Nothing contained in these Terms will be deemed to constitute either party as the agent or representative of the other party, or that both parties are entering into a joint venture or partnership of any nature for any purpose.
Y. Advertising and Sponsorship
Part of the TF Site may contain advertising and sponsorship. Suppliers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the TF Site complies with relevant laws and codes. Travelfusion will not be responsible for any error or inaccuracy in advertising and sponsorship material.
This Website is operated by:
Travelfusion Limited is incorporated under the laws of England and registered with the Companies House in England under company registration number 3880175.
The VAT number for Travelfusion Limited is 749 5474 83
These Terms were last updated in May 2017.