- WHAT IS tfRail API?
tfRail API is the largest aggregated rail content integrating with Europe’s and North America’s leading rail operators. tfRail API is integrated with the tfFlight API which enables an automatic search and comparison of air and rail. TF.Rail API supports rich rail functionality and ancillaries.
- WHOIS tfRail API?
tfRail API delivers OTAs, TMCs and OBTs with the ability to search, shop, book and pay for rail from across Europe and Americas. tfRail API supports both leisure and business travellers.
WHAT DOES tfRail API OFFER?
tfRail API offers a single API for managing rail content across the key European and North American rail operators and is available via three channels:
- API: the combined tfFlight API and tfRail API makes it very simple and easy to distribute and sell flight and rail products;
- Agency Desktop: provides a seamless integration to all Agency desktop applications including the full automation of the search, shopping, PNR and back office functionalites and reports.
- Internet Booking Engine (IBE): a web based agency login portal that integrates with agents’ profiling and booking management systems (PNRs).
The solution supports intelligent search and among others offers key features such as:
- Fares: special, standard & discounted fares;
- Ticketing & Fulfilment: ticket on departure, print at home, e-ticket;
- Services: meals, seat selection;
- Post Booking: ticket cancellations.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF tfRail API?
For Online Travel Agencies (OTAs), Travel Management Companies (TMCs), Online Booking Tool (OBTs)
EASY TO USE:
- Single Display: tfRail API offers a single display of content for Low Cost Carriers (LCCs), FSC and rail;
- Station Mapping: tfRail API bridges the gaps between typical symbolic and manually coded systems making the search simple and easy, without any specific knowledge of trains or travel in general;
- Standardised Form of Payment: tfRail API manages the settlement with the suppliers providing a seamless way for agents to integrate and book.
DELIVERS RICH CONTENT:
- Global Coverage: tfRail API offers the most comprehensive coverage of rail operators from all over the world;
- Total Cost: tfRail API enables users to view the total cost of a trip and benefit from an easy comparison of the best travel options;
- Comparison: tfRail API is intelligently compare air and rail journeys. Routes can be searched using standard city codes and automatically return both air and rail results.
OFFERS UNIQUE FUNCTIONALITY:
- Fares and Payments: tfRail API provides a comprehensive fare search that returns all possible rail fare combinations, rail suppliers’ payment methods, including all cards and B2B account payments;
- Agency, Corporate and B2B Support: tfRail API offers the flexibility to use your own agency/corporate login and access your special fares, features, payment options and commissions;
PROVIDES REAL-TIME PERFORMANCE REPORTS: Travelfusion’s online reporting system provides valuable advantages by empowering you to monitor and exploit your capacity to book with rail suppliers. In addition to this, our comprehensive account administration provides a rich tool set for easily managing supplier lists, online reports and detailed statistics. Tools, Monitoring, Reports, all in real time, our online dashboards that enable you to monitor your traffic and produce reports about specific suppliers.
For Rail Companies
EASY TO INTEGRATE: tfRail API is also integrated with tfFlight API hence there is no need to invest in a separate integration. If you are already using tfFlights API, accessing rail content is almost as easy as switching on a new supplier.
INCREASES SALES REVENUES: tfRail API supports ticket collection options, seat preferences, discounts, tax exemptions, meals, frequent traveller numbers, payments options and more. The full flexibility to quickly add new functionality, for either leisure or corporate features enables you to exceed your customer's’ expectations resulting in increased sales revenues.
CONTACT For more information and any inquiry please contact email@example.com.