Terms & Conditions
A. Definitions and Interpretation
B. TF Site
2. The TF Site is a travel search service for air, rail and hotel which aggregates data and results from different Suppliers and enables both the Referrals and/or the Assisted Bookings with the Suppliers.
3. The Terms apply as between you, the User of the TF Site, and Travelfusion, the owner of this TF Site. Please ensure that you have read the Terms carefully and that you understand the Terms.
4. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by the Terms is deemed to occur upon your first use of the TF Site. If you do not agree to be bound by the Terms, you should stop using the TF Site immediately.
5. You confirm by accepting these Terms that you are at least 18 years old.
6. It is your responsibility to make any and all arrangements necessary in order to access the TF Site.
7. These Terms may be modified and updated from time to time. Your use of the TF Site will be subject to the Terms in effect at the time of your use.
8. Travelfusion is not under any obligation to update the TF Site and may update or change it at any time at Travelfusion’s sole discretion. The Content may be out of date at any time.
9. Access to the TF Site is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. Travelfusion may alter, suspend, close or discontinue the TF Site (or any part of it) at any time, indefinitely and without any notice. Travelfusion will not be liable to you in any way if the TF Site (or any part of it) is unavailable at any time and for any period.
C. Use of Content
2. Your use of and access to the TF Site does not grant any licence or right to use any of the Content.
3. You may retrieve and display the TF Content for your personal, non-commercial use only on a computer screen, PDA or mobile telephone, print individual pages on paper (but not photocopy them) and store such pages in electronic form on disk or on your mobile telephone (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network). Except as expressly set out above, you may not reproduce, transmit, modify, store, archive or in any way commercially exploit any of the TF Content.
4. You are responsible for all use of the TF Site by you and by anyone you allow to use the TF Site, as well as anyone whom you allow access to your bookings / travel details.
5. If you opt to receive messages or any communications from the TF Site directly to your mobile device or e-mail address, you alone are responsible for ensuring that we have your current mobile number and your e-mail details are up to date. We are not responsible or liable for sending information to an out of date mobile number or e-mail address, or to a mobile number or e-mail address that are not currently in use. Any such messages or communications are deemed to be given and delivered after the lapse of 24 hours of sending.
6. Travelfusion has the right at any time at its sole discretion and without notice to restrict, suspend or terminate your use of all or any part of the TF Site and the TF Content.
7. You will be responsible to Travelfusion, its directors, officers, employees, representatives, providers, affiliates, Suppliers and any third parties connected with Travelfusion for any expenses, losses or any costs of whatsoever nature arising out of or in any way connected with your breach of the Terms or the agreements in the Terms; your use of or access to the TF Site and the TF Content.
D. Data Protection
2. Travelfusion takes the privacy of its customers very seriously. Travelfusion operates and is registered in accordance with the Data Protection Legislation.
3. Travelfusion treats the security of the TF Site with utmost importance. Travelfusion is constantly considering ways in which it can safeguard the personal details of users, prevent unauthorised access to the TF Site and prevent unauthorised alteration of user-generated content.
4 All personal data that Travelfusion may use will be collected, processed, and held in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Legislation and your rights under the Data Protection Legislation.
5. For complete details of Travelfusion’s collection, processing, storage, and retention of personal data including, but not limited to, the purpose(s) for which personal data is used, the legal basis or bases for using it, details of your rights and how to exercise them, and personal data sharing (where applicable), please refer to Travelfusion’s Privacy Notice.
9. If you wish to opt-out of our placing cookies onto your computer or device, please insert description of opt-out methods e.g. "check the alternative acceptance box for these terms and conditions", "adjust your internet browser's settings to restrict cookies as detailed in your internet browser's help menu", etc. You may also wish to delete cookies which have already been placed. For instructions on how to do this, please consult your internet browser’s help menu.
E. Intellectual Property
2. Unless otherwise expressly indicated, all intellectual property rights including, but not limited to, copyright and trademarks in product / services images and descriptions, belong to the Suppliers or distributors of such services and products as may be applicable.
3. No expressed or implied license or right of any kind is granted to you regarding the Use of the TF Site, or any part thereof, including any right to obtain possession of any source code, data or other technical material relating to the TF Site. Any work product, developments, inventions, technology or materials provided by Travelfusion when you are using the TF Site or any Services are exclusively owned by Travelfusion. You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the TF Site or the Website. You shall not alter and/or decompile the software used by Travelfusion for the provision of the Services and operation of the TF Site. You shall not make copies of such software. Travelfusion, in its sole discretion, may use all or any comments and suggestions, whether written or oral, provided by you in connection with use of the Services and/or the TF Site.
F. Fees due to Travelfusion
b) the "Handling Fee" which shall also include Travelfusion charging a mark up for any travel related services such as insurance, bookings or luggage handling on TF Site or any other Travelfusion customer site.
3. Such fees will either be billed directly by Travelfusion or the User’s card will either be billed by each of the Suppliers and Travelfusion or just by Travelfusion.
G. Standard (non-tfConnect) Assisted Bookings
2. When you use the TF Site to make searches or to make any type of bookings, then such use of the TF Site will be subject to these Terms.
3. Any booking requests you submit through the TF Site or any bookings you make through the TF Site, irrespective of whether you use a Travelfusion form or the appropriate Supplier’s form, will be subject to the terms and conditions of the appropriate Suppliers, including its conditions of carriage and any other terms that you may view in the course of the booking process. The Suppliers’ terms and conditions may contain provisions on passengers’ transportation and baggage (including dangerous goods), cancellations, rebooking or refunds, payment, delays, annulments and denied boarding, liability, as well as additional booking and fare rules.
4. The contract for any booking requests you submit or any bookings you make through the TF Site is between you and the Supplier, including its conditions of carriage and any other terms that you may view in the course of the booking process. It is your responsibility to comply with the Suppliers’ terms and conditions. Travelfusion is not a party to this contract and it only acts as an intermediary. It is only contractually obliged to pass your booking request to the required Suppliers (for example the airline, hotel, or rail company) that is available on the TF Site. It does not provide travel services or any booking-related services, and it has no control whether your booking request is accepted by the Suppliers that are available on the TF Site.
5. It is your responsibility to familiarise yourself and comply with the Suppliers’ terms and conditions. You agree to abide with the appropriate Suppliers’ terms and conditions with regards to any booking requests you submit to them, any bookings you make with them and any purchases you make from them. Each Supplier has its own rules and regulations and if these not observed or complied with, the Suppliers could refuse travel. Travelfusion does not have any control over any such matters.
6. You can only make a booking request for the services provided by the Suppliers which are made available on the TF Site.
7. Please note that when you complete the required fields of the booking request screen on the TF Site, and when you submit the booking request by clicking on the "Book" button, you will be making a binding booking request to the appropriate Supplier. You will at the same time enter into an agreement with Travelfusion whereby you authorise Travelfusion to pass your booking request information through to the appropriate Supplier.
8. Prior to completing and submitting your booking request, you should carefully check all of the information that you have entered.
9. All booking confirmations and tickets will only be issued electronically and these will be sent directly to you by the appropriate Supplier.
10. All Supplier related queries on the bookings must be referred by you directly to the appropriate Supplier and not to Travelfusion You must refer to the Supplier’s terms and conditions and visit its website for any information you require about your booking, details on your Supplier and its liability for injuries, damages or delays. Please contact the Supplier for additional information about your booking. A link to the Supplier’s terms and conditions on its website is usually provided during the booking process.
11. Since all bookings will be confirmed by the Suppliers via e-mail or to your mobile phone, it is your sole responsibility to ensure that your e-mail address and mobile numbers are kept updated at all times and you notify the Supplier of any changes.
12. Each Supplier has its own rules and regulations with regards to but not limited to the following important matters referred to in paragraph 13 below, which, if you do not observe and comply with, you may be refused to be allowed to travel. Please contact the Supplier directly if you have any questions. These matters may vary for every Supplier and can be found in Suppliers’ terms and conditions which you must read as your booking will be subject to each Supplier’s terms and conditions.
13. Travelfusion does not have any control over or dealings with any of these matters :
b) Cancellations and changes to any bookings that you book through the TF Site are subject to the Suppliers reserving the right to make changes to the schedules and cancel confirmed bookings. Please contact the Suppliers directly if you have any questions or would like to cancel or make changes to your booking. Travelfusion does not have any control over such matters and is not responsible for such schedule changes or cancellations.
c) Carriage, check-in closing times, etc. which must be observed, failing which you may be refused to be allowed to travel or stay.
d) You are solely responsible for checking in online in advance as required by the Suppliers.
e) It is your responsibility to ensure that you catch your flight or train and any relevant flight or train connections. We are not responsible for any issues arising from you missing your flight or train, or any flight or train connections and/or taking an incorrect flight or train.
f) Baggage as Suppliers may impose extra fees for checked, oversized or excess baggage that is not included in the payment of the total price made at time of the booking through the Site. You are solely responsible for and accept the risk for the checking in of such baggage required for each leg of your travel journey. When changing planes or trains, you may need to collect your luggage which will have to personally checked it in for the next flight or train, if you do not use any transfers provided in the airports or the rail companies.
g) Travelfusion does not provide or deal with any refunds relating to the Suppliers and should be claimed directly from the Suppliers, unless Travelfusion acted as full merchant for the whole transaction.
15. Your ticket(s) purchased from the Suppliers will be sent to your e-mail box at the e-mail address that you entered in the on-line order form during the booking process using the TF Site. It is necessary that you enter your e-mail address in a correct and unabbreviated form. Travelfusion is not liable for faulty delivery or non-delivery of e-ticket(s), if caused by circumstances on your part such as entering an incorrect e-mail address or incorrect e-mail settings. You must notify all the Suppliers included in your trip and Travelfusion of any changes to your contact information that may affect the delivery of any ticket(s). Please note that ticket(s) in paper form will not be sent to you, so please ensure you print out the ticket(s), boarding pass(es), visa(s), copy of passport and/or other travel documents required by the Suppliers and/or relevant authorities and take them with you.
H. tfConnect Assisted Bookings
tfConnect aims to offer new routes and itineraries previously not available by combining return-trip tickets issued by different airlines for each leg of your trip. Since your purchase includes the combination of different flights, You understand that your purchase includes two separate tickets which are not connected and, THEREFORE, by proceeding with this booking the following terms shall apply:
A. You are bound by the terms and condition of each of the airlines and each specific leg of the flights’ terms and conditions. Please note that terms and conditions will differ and vary for each airline and for each flight.
B. If any of your flights involve international routes that you have all the necessary visas and immigration documentation required to enter and exit the countries in all legs of the journey, which you are responsible for obtaining at your cost prior to departure.
C. That for each leg of the flights you will check in online prior to departure and purchase at additional costs any luggage allowance or other mandatory services required on each of the flights.
D. Unless it is possible to use the Airport Transfer service and you did not check in any luggage, you will be required for each leg of your trip to collect your luggage and exit the terminal and then re-check in to your follow-on flight.
E. As the flights are separate and not connected, any changes made to one flight will not affect the other flights. So you will be responsible for ensuring all required changes are made for each and every flight.
tfConnect Guarantee - in the event of any unforeseen disruption to your original flight schedules, for example if the scheduled arrival time of the flight on the first leg of your journey is delayed and arrives after the departure of the flight on the planned second leg of journey or, if one of your flights has been cancelled by the airline,
PASSENGERS MUST :
CALL TRAVELFUSION ON: Support Line (24/7): +44 (0) 2033272879 or EMAIL us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Travelfusion will either refund the affected part of the journey or offer you an alternative to continue your journey by booking the cheapest onward flight available, which could be up to an 8-hour wait window and may include overnight stay. Failure to contact Travelfusion will result in you needing to make your own alternative travel arrangements to complete their journey.
The tfConnect Guarantee shall not apply where any of the flights are affected by an event or events that has or have occurred which could not have been avoided even if all reasonable measures had been taken.
I. Payments and Additional Charges
1. Any and all monies are due for payment at the time of the booking / order.
2. Where for the purposes of processing any payment for a booking Travelfusion will charge a Booking or Handling fee and the payments to the Suppliers, and Travelfusion may, at its sole discretion, either pass the payment details you submit directly to the Suppliers or act as the Merchant of Record. So the debit or credit card you submit for the payment of the booking will be used to fund the payment made by Travelfusion to the appropriate Suppliers in certain cases at Travelfusion’s sole discretion.
3. Travelfusion will be entitled to retain any fees it receives for acting as the Merchant of Record for processing the payment transactions and any refunds. In such cases as well, Travelfusion will be acting as an intermediary and will not be a party to any contract between you and the Suppliers. The contract will only be between you and the Supplier. All bookings made in this manner will be subject to the terms and conditions of the appropriate Suppliers, including its conditions of carriage and any other terms that you may view in the course of the booking process.
4. Please note that the following additional costs and charges may be payable by you which may or may not be included in the total price paid at the time of the booking through the TF Site or the Website:
a) As part of the booking process, you will be asked to select your preferred method of payment. Some of the methods of payment may be subject to an extra additional fee to cover the costs the company (such as Travelfusion, travel provider, card company and other third party) may incur in collecting the payment as a result of using a certain method of payment. You will be informed of any additional fee for your chosen payment method prior to submitting your booking request.
b) You may be charged by the travel providers for additional services. For example, airlines can charge for services such as airport check-in, preferred seating, in-flight entertainment (if available), food, drink and snacks, etc. Any charges for these additional services are not included in the price of your booking as displayed on the TF Site unless explicitly provided otherwise, and must be arranged with and paid to the airline directly.
c) Extra fees for checked, oversized or excess baggage may be imposed by the Suppliers and these fees are not included in the total price made at time of the booking through the TF Site and will need to be paid directly to the Supplier by you.
When changing planes or trains, you need to collect your luggage and have to personally check it in for the next flight or train, if you do not use any transfers provided in the airports or the railway companies / stations.
5. For Baggages as Suppliers may impose extra fees for checked, oversized or excess baggages that are not included in the payment of the total price made at time of the booking through the Site. You are solely responsible for and accept the risk for the checking in of such baggage required for each leg of your travel journey. When changing planes or trains, you may need to collect your baggage and have to personally check it in for the next flight or train, if you do not use any transfers provided in the airports or the railway companies / stations.
J. Links to Other Websites
The TF Site or the Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Travelfusion or that of its affiliates. Travelfusion assumes no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaims liability for any and all forms of losses or damages arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on The TF Site or the Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
K. Use of Communications Facilities and the TF Site
1. When using the enquiry form, booking request, reservation or booking form or any other system on the TF Site you should do so in accordance with the following rules:
a) You must not use obscene or vulgar language;
b) You must not submit Content that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable. This includes, but is not limited to, Content that is abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, ageist, sexist or racist;
c) You must not submit Content that is intended to promote or incite violence;
d) It is advised that submissions are made using the English language as we may be unable to respond to enquiries submitted in any other languages;
e) The means by which you identify yourself must not violate these Terms and Conditions or any applicable laws;
f) You must not impersonate other people, particularly employees and representatives of Travelfusion or our affiliates; and
g) You must not use our TF Site for unauthorised mass-communication such as “spam” or “junk mail”.
2. You acknowledge that Travelfusion reserves the right to monitor and may retain copies of any and all information and /or communications received by / made to Travelfusion or using the TF Site.
3. You acknowledge that any information you send to Travelfusion through the TF Site or post on any forums/chat or similar may be modified by Travelfusion in any way and you hereby waive your moral right to be identified as the author of such information. Any restrictions Travelfusion may wish to place upon your use of such information must be communicated to Travelfusion in advance and Travelfusion reserves the right to reject such terms and associated information.
1. In order to use the Services on and to use the facilities provided by the TF Site, you are required to create an Account which will contain certain personal details and Payment Information which may vary based upon your use of the TF Site as Travelfusion may not require payment information until you wish to make a purchase and/or a booking. By continuing to use this Website you represent and warrant that:
a) all information you submit is accurate and truthful;
b) you have permission to submit Payment Information where permission may be required; and
c) you will keep this information accurate and up-to-date.
Your creation of an Account is further affirmation of your representation and warranty.
2. It is recommended that you do not share your Account details, particularly your username and password. Travelfusion accepts no liability for any losses or damages incurred as a result of your Account details being shared by you. If you use a shared computer, it is recommended that you do not save your Account details in your internet browser.
3. If you have reason to believe that your Account details have been obtained by another without consent, you should contact Travelfusion immediately to suspend your Account and cancel any unauthorised bookings, orders or payments that may be pending. Please be aware that bookings, orders or payments cannot be cancelled by Travelfusion after the provision of Services has commenced, or where a booking has been confirmed, an order has been completed or payments have been made. In the event that an unauthorised provision commences prior to your notifying us of the unauthorised nature of the booking, order or payment, Travelfusion accepts no liability or responsibility and you should make contact with the third party service provider detailed in the Purchase Information.
4. When choosing your username you are required to adhere to the terms set out above in Paragraph K. Any failure to do so could result in the suspension and/or deletion of your Account.
M. Termination and Cancellation
2. If Travelfusion terminates your Account, any current or pending bookings, orders or payments on your Account will be cancelled where possible and provision of Services will not commence.
3. Travelfusion reserves the right to cancel bookings, orders or payments, without stating the reasons, for any reason prior to processing payment or commencing Services provision.
4. If bookings, orders or payments are cancelled for any reason prior to commencement of Services provision you will need to contact the Suppliers with regards to applying for refund of any monies paid in relation to those purchases.
5. If you terminate your Account any non-completed bookings, orders or payments will be cancelled and you will need to contact the suppliers with regards to applying for refund of any monies paid in relation to those purchases.
6. Travelfusion may terminate your access to and use of the TF Site if Travelfusion considers you to be in breach of or not observing or complying with any of the Terms.
2. All bookings will be made with the Suppliers. If the booking is made through a booking agent, the booking agent will be the agent of the Suppliers. Travelfusion has no responsibility for the booking or the travel product because it has no involvement in producing any of the products and services which comes from the Suppliers and has no involvement in providing the services and/or travel products that you book, which are also provided by the Suppliers.
3. As Travelfusion is not a Supplier, it does not set the prices of the travel product and is not able to warrant or guarantee the prices displayed on the TF Site. Prices will frequently and constantly be changed and you should always check whether the price asked for a booking is the one you expected. Some travel products may also be sold in a different currency which does not match a pre-set currency or a currency chosen by you for the display of the search results. Any currency conversion details on the TF Site is for information purposes only and should not be relied upon as accurate and real time; actual rates may vary and your payment provider (e.g. your credit card company or Travelfusion where it acts as the merchant of payment) may charge conversion fees and apply another date’s currency rate.
4. Travelfusion reserves the right to change the TF Site and the Services from time to time and as deemed necessary by Travelfusion.
5. Travelfusion reserves the right to exercise discretion with respect to any cessation of or alterations to Services. Such discretion to be exercised only within the confines of the law.
O. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
2. Whilst reasonable efforts will be made to ensure that all information on the TF Site is correct or all descriptions of Services available from any Suppliers are up to date, Travelfusion is not responsible for any differences, errors, mis-statements or variations or that the TF Site and the Services are up to date. Travelfusion also makes no warranty or guarantee that the TF Site and the Content will be accurate, complete, comprehensive or up to date; will meet your requirements, apply to your circumstances or that the quality will meet your expectations or be satisfactory; that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure; or that it will be available on an uninterrupted, error-free, secure and timely basis; or that any results obtained from your use of the TF Site or any Services provided through the TF Site will be accurate or reliable.
3. Since the information accessible through the TF Site is provided by a number of travel sources, Travelfusion cannot give any warranties, conditions or guarantees of any kind in respect of the Content, software or services available through the TF Site. In particular, Travelfusion, its directors, officers, employees, representatives, Suppliers, providers, affiliates and any third parties connected with Travelfusion hereby expressly exclude, are not liable for and disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following:
a) incompatibility of the TF Site and services with any of your equipment, software of telecommunications links;
b) errors or interruptions of the TF Site or services;
c) unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the TF Content;
d) inadequacy of the TF Site and services to meet your requirements or expectations;
e) any loss or damage to, or viruses that may affect your computer equipment, computer programmes, data or material as the result of your access to and/or use of the TF Site;
f) any act of god, accident, delay
4. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Travelfusion accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the TF Site or any information contained therein or in the Content, or arising out of the incorrect provision of Services or out of reliance on incorrect information included on the TF Site. Users should be aware that they use the TF Site and the Content at their own risk.
5. You agree that your only recovery for any losses or damages that you suffer as a result of your access to and use of the TF Site, your downloading or use of the Content, and your exclusive remedy (except in cases of death or personal injury caused by Travelfusion’s negligence), shall be limited to the direct damages you actually suffer as a result of your use of the TF Site up to a limit of £50.
6. Nothing in the Terms excludes or limits your rights as a consumer in the case of an individual.
7. Any products or options offered by the Suppliers which are displayed on or through the TF Site does not in any way imply, suggest, or constitute any recommendation, sponsorship with or approval by Travelfusion of the Suppliers or their products or such options, or any affiliation between any the Suppliers and Travelfusion.
8. You agree that Travelfusion is in no way responsible for the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of information it may obtain from the Suppliers. When you book travel products with the Suppliers through the TF Site, the Suppliers are responsible for the booking and/or the products and all liability associated therewith, and not Travelfusion. Your dealings with any of the Suppliers accessed through the TF Site is at your own risk, and Travelfusion will have no liability with respect to the acts, omissions, errors, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any of the Suppliers or for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting from your dealings with any of the Suppliers.
10. No part of the TF Site is intended to constitute advice and the Content should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
11. No part of the TF Site is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance.
12. Whilst Travelfusion uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, all Users are advised to take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
13. Nothing in the Terms excludes or restricts Travelfusion’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on the part of Travelfusion.
14. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the Terms adhere strictly with the relevant provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977, in the event that any of the Terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining Terms. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
15. Travelfusion is not liable for any damage, harm or loss arising out of any actions or omissions of any Suppliers or other third parties. Neither is Travelfusion liable for any damage, harm or loss arising out of your actions or omissions that are contrary to the Terms.
P. Changes to the Service and these Terms and Conditions
Q. Availability of the TF Site
2. Travelfusion accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the TF Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
R. No Waiver
S. Previous Terms
T. Third Party Rights
2. Travelfusion may from time to time send you information about our products and/or services. If you do not wish to receive such information, please let us know.
V. Law and Jurisdiction
W. Miscellaneous Matters
2. You may not assign, delegate, sub-licence or otherwise transfer any of your rights or obligations under the Terms. Travelfusion may assign its rights and duties under the Terms providing that your rights under the Terms are not prejudiced.
3. If any provision of the Terms is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of the Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
4. Failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under the Terms does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
5. Your reservations, bookings and purchases of travel services or products through the TF Site will be subject to the terms and conditions that will apply to the appropriate Suppliers, which you will observe and comply with.
6. We may not be able to respond to any of your comments and questions. Please note that we assume no responsibility for reviewing unsolicited ideas for our business (like product or advertising ideas) and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities between those ideas and materials that may appear in future Travelfusion sites or programmes. Please also remember that you are responsible for whatever material you submit, including its reliability, originality, and copyright. Please do not reveal trade secrets or other confidential information in your messages. Any and all rights to materials submitted to us become the exclusive property of Travelfusion.
7. Nothing contained in these Terms will be deemed to constitute either party as the agent or representative of the other party, or that both parties are entering into a joint venture or partnership of any nature for any purpose.
X. Advertising and Sponsorship
10 Exchange Square
London EC2A 2EN
Travelfusion Limited is incorporated under the laws of England and registered with the Companies House in England under company registration number 3880175.