- Database knowledge (SQL, schema design)
- Proactive attitude
- Ability to own projects and work both independently and in a team, in rapidly changing conditions
- Core knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Understanding of common OO design patterns
- Computer Science degree or similar from a leading university
- Commercial core Java experience
- Database experience (hibernate, JDBC)
- Understanding of network technologies (HTTP, JS, HTML, XML)
- Ability to read/develop clean and self-documented code as part of a team
- Ability to write clear technical documentation
Travelfusion is a dynamic and growing technology company with offices in London and Shanghai; established in 2000 we now book 4% of the world’s travel. We have an ongoing need to recruit talented, flexible and creative computer sciences graduates and those with a numerate and analytical background, for a number of permanent roles. The roles fall across a number of departments dealing with airlines, travel and hotels globally.
If you have an enquiring mind, want to gain an unparalleled experience and exposure to the largest online travel agencies in the world, we would like to hear from you. We are proud of our brand and reputation and offer exciting opportunities in which you can build your career.
Our culture is relaxed and supportive allowing collaboration and development in a professional, modern setting. Generous remuneration, flexible hours and excellent working conditions.
For further information about our specific roles please contact me Karin Parnaby, Recruitment Partner at recruitment(AT)travelfusion(DOT)com
STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENTS OR ANY 3RD PARTY ENQUIRIES. WE ONLY SPEAK TO CANDIDATES DIRECTLY. WE SHALL REPORT ANY 3RD PARTY APPROACHES.